The purpose the Project Manager will be to manage multiple complex projects across a specific geographical location. Each project will need to be managed to detailed standards, taking into consideration: safety, quality, time and cost. The Project Manager will be responsible for carrying out site meetings, surveys, contract delivery planning and project handover.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all client relationships and being the first point of contact.
- Ensuring each project is delivered to CDM regulations.
- Managing the full life cycle of the project - From being awarded the contract right through to project handover.
- Managing delivery of raw materials – Making sure they’re on time and to the right specification.
- Making sure margins are healthy and the budget isn’t breached.
- Building strong relationships with clients for repeat business and satisfaction.
- Overseeing the onsite teams including contractors and fitters.