TS Grales Construction and Infrastructure (C&I) Practice are recruiting for a Principal Bridge Engineer on behalf of a Multi-disciplined Engineering and Design Consulting Firm in New Jersey.
Due to projects wins and succession planning, our client is looking to further strengthen their growing Bridge group in New Jersey, that will be responsible for delivering major bridge projects.
- Coordinate projects through all phases of project inception, programming, design, construction, and closeout.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan Documents.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors. Markets and secures additional work with clients.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Plans directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Work with the team to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- New Jersey/New York Professional Engineering License
- A minimum of 12 years engineering design experience of major bridge projects.
- A Seller/Doer
- Experience mentoring junior staff in their development and handling aspects of recruitment to further grow and strengthen the team