TS Grales Construction and Infrastructure (C&I) Practice are recruiting for a Senior Engineering Leader on behalf of a Multi-disciplined Engineering and Design Consulting Firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Due to projects wins, our client is looking to further strengthen their growing Signal Design group in Boston, this position is responsible for providing engineering for detailed and technical signal design for transportation including roads, highways, bicycle lanes, pedestrian and rail.
- This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Optimize plan, profiles and cross sections integrating drainage and utility information. Generate temporary and permanent construction quantities and use visualization to resolve conflicts.
- Capable of supporting multi-disciplinary design development teams for project execution.
- Massachusetts Professional Engineering License
- 10 years engineering design experience in signal design
- Massachusetts DOT project experience
- Experience mentoring and leading junior staff members to develop the team
- Level 10 IMSA Certification would be advantageous