A leading manufacturer of a wide range of Pumps, which serve several markets, including Waste Water, Construction, Automotive and Aerospace. They are looking to expand their existing sales team to facilitate growth of the business.
Responsible for developing relationships to ensure profitable growth for numerous clients in multiple industries. Managing a portfolio of accounts, ensuring effective communication, retention and growth. The individual will have a strong background in pumps, more specifically centrifugal, peristaltic and diaphragm pumps, and understand the engineering behind them.
- Experience of selling pumps, with an interest in candidates with centrifugal pumps experience.
- Experience of working in a consultative manner within a value-add sales environment.
- Experience of achieving significant market growth and penetration.
- Support growth of sales pipeline and closing high value opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workflow.
- Positive and enthusiastic with effective interpersonal skills and the ability to influence.
- Functional skills.
- Experience of contract negotiations.
- Experience of producing sales reports and analysis.
- Experience of utilizing a CRM system.
You will have experience of selling engineered products/solutions such as pumps, control systems etc.
Culturally you will be inclusive and have the desire to share your knowledge with the wider business.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company with a truly inspiring leadership team.