Our client provides customer driven, people-based services, and strives to deliver measurable value to all parties. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
They are a provider of innovative cleaning, security, crowd management, retail and stewarding services and service diverse, challenging environments. Their sector specific services are designed to offer outstanding services tailored to the demands of each industry.
As the Business Development Director you will be reporting into the Group Sales Director and responsible for all sales in the North. You will be brokering high level contracts and building relationships across a range of regional and national businesses. The average contract that you will negotiate will be between £500k to £1.5m.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work with a range of customers including within the sectors, build relationships and win new business.
- Delivering a £5m pipeline through new accounts and creating new opportunities and clients into the business.
- Create and deliver FM Bids and confidently conduct presentations to new clients across the UK.
- You will be selling the full range of Security services they offer and constantly getting leads and building the pipeline.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit growth in your area and your accounts.
- Growing a team around you as you build the area.
Who we are looking for:
- An engaging and driven BDD who has previous experience of selling soft services –security experience is preferable although other soft services would be considered
- A proven track record in selling 6 figure facilities management contracts
- Well organised, able to work autonomously and manage own diary