Business Development Lead
Our client delivers professional Pre-planned and Reactive Maintenance services to a range of settings.
From office buildings to production locations, event buildings, care and educational institutions. They have a strong team of well-trained employees and sophisticated working methods, enabling them to maintain the high quality of the activities at locations within the South-East of England.
To deliver new profitable PPM and Reactive contracts to the Division via proactive selling, competitive tendering or maximising reactive opportunities. Cultivate opportunities either from within own self-development database or from the existing client base by forging relationships with appropriate stake holders and reacting to real time requests for proposals.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To maintain and develop a wide network of contacts, building relationships in the designated marketplace to ensure the Company is invited to as many tenders as possible.
- To ensure that all tender responses are innovative, accurate, compliant, timely and professionally presented.
- To prepare and deliver all other aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions, and general market collateral.
- To assist with the collection, collation and recording of all statistical data for tender compilation, such as productivity ratings, margins and costs.
- To keep abreast of the current market conditions and competitor activity.
- To follow up and provide feedback on sales leads and tender opportunities.
- To be up to date with all new industry innovations and technology for inclusion in tender responses and proposals.
- To maintain a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
- An engaging and driven BDM who has previous experience of selling PPM and Reactive Maintenance services.
- A proven track record in selling 6 figure contracts.
- Well organised, able to work autonomously and manage own diary.
- Ability to ‘listen’ and understand client needs.
- A demonstrable history of driving, and improving, commercial performance through sales growth and margin enhancement.
What is on offer:
- Exceptional Salary package and benefits. Please contact Dan for further details 0113 487 9300.