Business Development Manager
Our client is a market leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing innovative composite materials for light architectural and exterior landscaping applications. Specialising in halls, industrial buildings, lightweight structures, tents, and canopies.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in the success of my client. You will generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue predominantly in the modular structures area of the business, helping the company maximise their profits within a number of industries. This is a role covering the UK and Ireland.
- Responsible for the development of the specified markets in UK and Ireland.
- Animation of the market: trainings, workshops, fairs, events.
- Support our customers (training, technical support, stock policy).
- Technical support for the installers and manufacturers.
- Business development: identify opinion leaders (designer, architect, manufacturer, facility manager) and define their potential.
- To be a creative force about the distribution network, sales operations, new targets.
- Push for developing prototypes with decision makers and follow the projects with the manufacturers. Need to work closely with the manufacturer to be involve from the beginning in new projects.
- Knowledge about the competition environment, product, and service.
- Reporting about the follow-up of the action plan.
- Participation in the 1 to 2 community meetings at HQ in France or Germany.
- More than 5 years’ experience in sales or business development in B to B in relevant markets.
- This job requires a good understanding of the high added value and technical products.
- Experience in sales and specification for the concerning markets is an asset.
- Experience in textile would be a plus.
- Good balance between strategic work and operational excellence.
- Experience in multi-channel management: Installer/Shops, Manufactures, Specifiers.
- Familiar with Pull 9product specification toward prescribers – Push (sales) Business Model.
- Experience with modern IT tools like Office365, salesforce.com and various social media platforms.
What’s on offer:
An excellent Salary and bonus package, fully expensed car, and benefits. Please contact Tom Crawford via firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.