Business Development Manager
Our client is a successful and established Soft Facilities Management business with a strong presence and expertise in delivering security across a commercial, retail, and industrial businesses. This position is an opportunity to work with a growing company in the UK market.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in the success of my client. You will generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue, all to support one of the most important business development manager responsibilities — helping organisations maximise their profits. This is a covering the Southwest Area.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identify leads for growth within new clients and execute strategy.
- Generate growth by keen networking to identify clients.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients.
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance.
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends.
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector.
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal and professional targets are hit.
Who we are looking for:
- You will contribute by bringing tender structure and organisation and will enjoy working alongside a friendly and supportive team of professionals.
- You will gain satisfaction from writing in a clear, creative, and articulate manner and will promote co-operation within the team.
- You are self-motivated and accurate in their approach to work, paying great attention to detail.
- You will have previous experience of managing tenders from cradle to the deal along with strong communication skills.
- You are confident in client meetings and site visits.
What is on offer:
- Salary up to £50K with OTE of £100k.