Business Development Manager
Our client delivers professional daily cleaning and security services to a range of settings, including high street retail, distribution, offices and manufacturing settings.
Having developed an industry leading, in-house data compilation system, our client are able to offer a revolutionary approach to the delivery of soft facilities management services, based on usage of the buildings that they service. This creates a flexible, honest approach; building long lasting relationships with their clients.
Purpose of the Role:
Following the doubling of their business through new contract wins and acquisitions, our client are looking to add to their Business Development capabilities across the UK. You will be supported by the extensive support team, including bids team, marketing, cost modelling and a target list already created and researched.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To maintain and develop a wide network of contacts, building relationships in the designated market place to ensure the Company is invited to as many tenders as possible.
- To achieve your individual sales target of >£2,000,000.00.
- To provide experience, knowledge and guidance to the wider Business Development Team.
- To ensure that all tender responses are innovative, accurate, compliant, timely and professionally presented.
- To prepare and deliver all other aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and general market collateral.
- To assist with the collection, collation and recording of all statistical data for tender compilation, such as productivity ratings, margins and costs.
- To keep abreast of the current market conditions and competitor activity.
- To follow up and provide feedback on sales leads and tender opportunities.
- To be up to date with all new industry innovations and technology for. inclusion in tender responses and proposals.
- To maintain a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
- An engaging and driven BDM who has previous experience of selling cleaning services.
- A proven track record in selling 6 and 7 figure contract cleaning contracts.
- Well organised, able to work autonomously and manage own diary.
- Ability to ‘listen’ and understand client needs.