Business Development Manager – Soft FM
Our client is a successful Soft Services Facilities Management Company with a strong presence and expertise in providing Soft Facilities Management Services across a commercial, retail, and industrial businesses. This position is a chance to work with a well-established company in the UK market and an opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager to be an essential part of the Soft FM sales process of a London based organisation.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in the success of my client. You will generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue to support company growth, customer acquisition and profit for yourself and the organisation.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identify leads for growth within new clients and execute strategy.
- Sales in all aspects of Soft FM including; Cleaning, Catering, Front of House, Security, Mailroom, and other small works.
- Generate growth by keen networking to identify clients.
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends.
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector.
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal and professional targets are achieved.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients.
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance.
Who we are looking for:
- You will contribute by bringing tender structure and organisation and will enjoy working alongside a friendly and supportive team of professionals.
- You will gain satisfaction from writing in a clear, creative, and articulate manner and will promote co-operation within the team.
- You are self-motivated and accurate in their approach to work, paying great attention to detail.
- You are confident in client meetings and site visits.
What is on offer:
- Salary up to £60K with uncapped commission.