Our client delivers a comprehensive range of facilities services to the corporate, retail and restaurant industries. Originally based in the South East of the UK they have experienced substantial growth over the past 5 years and are now well known for their cleaning and catering services across the UK.
As part of the continued investment in growth our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to help them continue to grow their facilities management services in the South. As a BDM you will be expected to build long term relationships to generate your own leads, as well as being supported by the business as a whole to create a strong pipeline and perform against your KPIs.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work with a range of customers including within the sectors, build relationships and win new business.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Bid teams to create and deliver FM Bids and confidently conduct presentations to new clients across the UK.
- You will be selling the full range of services they offer and constantly getting leads and building the pipeline.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit growth in your area and your accounts.
Who we are looking for:
- An engaging and driven BDM who has previous experience of selling soft services – cleaning or catering experience is preferable
- A proven track record in selling 6 figure facilities management contracts
- Well organised, able to work autonomously and manage own diary