Our client delivers a range of security services to a range of corporate, public sector, banking and industrial clients within the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Globally they have over 300,000 staff providing manned guarding, remote security, electronic security amongst many other services.
As part of the continued investment in growth our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to help them continue to grow in the South East. You will be selling security services across East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey. There will be a mix of incoming sales and new business development.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work with a range of customers including within the sectors, build relationships and win new business.
- Create and deliver security bids and confidently conduct presentations to new clients across the UK.
- You will be selling the full range of security services they offer and constantly getting leads and building the pipeline.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit growth in your area and your accounts.
Who we are looking for:
- An engaging and driven BDM who has previous experience of selling soft services - security experience is preferable
- A history of new business development, growing and managing your own pipeline
- A proven track record in selling 6 figure service contracts
- Well organised, able to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Able to use a CRM and build a useable database