TS Grale are recruiting for a Chief Engineer within Bridge Engineering on behalf of a leading Multi-Disciplined Professional Engineering & Design Consultancy operating within the Transportation, Rail, Water, Energy, Aviation and Buildings sectors.
Our Client is seeking a Chief Bridge Engineer with design & build project experience focused on complex Bridge projects nationally across the USA. Your role as a leader on their professional consulting team is to work on large complex projects as part of a team, through all phases of a project lifecycle within infrastructure and strengthen the structural group.
- Detailed working knowledge with DOT design criteria and standards.
- Experience with structural engineering software’s that include LEAP Bridge Enterprise, MDX and FB MultiPier.
- Complex bridge design experience with alternative delivery projects and bridge rehabilitation.
- Excellent technical skills in the design of bridges and other transportation related structures.
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to effectively deliver information to technical and non-technical individuals.
- Required – Professional Registered Engineer License and Degree educated in Civil or Structural Engineering. 20 years’ experience of structural design for bridges and infrastructure with experience in the design and build of large projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a Global Design & Engineering Leader and become part of a dynamic and award-winning structural group. This position offers a highly competitive package and progression opportunities.