Our client is a private equity backed precision manufacturing business providing a one-stop service for Global Manufacturing markets. The business which has expanded rapidly, and diversified, over recent years is planning to further enhance growth through strategic investment and expansion.
The business is looking to continue enhancing revenue and profit growth through continuous investment in its people, facilities and processes allowing further capitalisation across a globalising market.
With a view to optimising results and performance, following significant recent investment in manufacturing facilities, our client is looking to recruit a CEO.
The CEO must bring a high tempo and engaging leadership style that compliments the philosophy of a private equity led, fast growth, customer centric business. In addition, they will bring hands-on manufacturing skills that will drive continuous improvement, operational performance and accountability into an ambitious and expanding divisional business unit.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking full P&L responsibility ensuring sustainable growth and performance
- Ensuring unerring standards of quality, delivery and efficiency whilst ensuring a robust Health & Safety culture
- Developing a customer centric, commercially agile, business unit able to support diverse projects and contracts
- Driving a culture of innovation and continuous improvement supporting idea generation, definitive decision making, accelerated expansion and development of people
Who we are looking for:
- An engaging and involved manager and leader with a history of delivering positive people engagement enhancing team working and collaboration
- A manufacturing centric CEO/Managing Director who has a track record of driving continuous improvement within an SME environment
- A proven track record of P&L management gained within a culturally evolving and growing business
- A demonstrable history of driving, and improving, commercial performance through sales growth and margin enhancement