Contract Manager – TFM
Our client is a successful and established TFM Services Provider with a strong presence and expertise in delivering hard and soft services across the retail sector. This position is an opportunity to work with a growing company in the UK market. This is a challenge for a talented manager to run the operations of a national organisation.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be comfortable implementing company strategies, and confident in challenging policies where improvement opportunities exist. You will ensure the strategic and tactical business objectives as well as values and behaviours are embedded into the client’s practice. You will be responsible for ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing leadership for the operations functions and working with the senior management and leadership team.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- P&L and commercial performance responsibility for operational contracts, setting and adhering to budgets.
- Considerable experience in an FM leadership senior management role.
- Excellent relationship management at all levels.
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract.
- Experience of leading a large team and significant budget.
- Experience within a multi service line FM environment.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar senior client facing management role within the hard and soft services industry.
- Commercial office and Public Facilities Management.
- Good MS Office.
- People manager.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
What is on offer:
- Exceptional Salary package and benefits.
Please contact Dan Thompson for further details 0113 487 9300.