TS Grales Construction and Infrastructure (C&I) Practice are recruiting for a Design Project Manager on behalf of a Global Multi-disciplined Engineering and Design Consulting Firm in New York.
Due to projects wins, our client is looking to further strengthen their growing Transportation group in New York City, that will be responsible for delivering major highway and interchange projects.
- Coordinate projects through all phases of project inception, programming, design, construction, and closeout.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan Documents.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors. Markets and secures additional work with clients.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Plans directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Work with the team to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- New York Professional Engineering License
- 10 years engineering design experience of major road and highway projects.
- New York State DOT project experience