- Position – Director of Mobility, Southeast
- Location – Florida
- Sector – Consultancy, Engineering, Planning & Design (Transportation/Mobility)
- Package – Highly Competitive Salary & Outstanding Benefits
TS Grale are working exclusively to deliver a search on behalf of a global team of experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire, to help their clients create liveable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, they design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Their Southeast practice in Florida, is seeking an experienced Senior Transportation Planner/Engineering Leader to lead mobility/transit projects in Florida. Operating a seller-doer model, the position is responsible for managing relationships with existing clients, pursuing new opportunities, and strengthening our clients market share in the southeast region of the United States, with the primary focus on Florida.
- Lead and direct business development activities in Florida and the US Southeast for mobility projects including preparation of proposals and statement of qualifications.
- Lead projects, manage staff and participate directly in the completion of feasibility studies and conceptual designs for a wide variety of mobility projects.
- Project coordination between other design disciplines, management of project schedule and budget.
- Participation in the management of the transportation team for the US East Region
- Undergraduate and/or higher degree in urban planning and/or civil engineering with a focus on transportation from an accredited university.
- AICP membership and/or Florida PE License.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience addressing mobility planning and conceptual design including leadership and project management with at least 5 years of consulting services experience including business development responsibilities in a Seller/Doer type role.
- Experience with all aspects of mobility planning including Active Transportation, Transit and Roads.
- Working knowledge of FDOT and municipal planning and design approaches and of Transit Oriented Design in the US Southeast region.
- Excellent technical verbal and written communication skills are a necessity, ability to prepare concise reports.
- Experience in leading staff members, including planners, engineers, and technicians. Ability to lead and mentor other professional staff.
- Able to work independently as well as in a group with a demonstrated ability to manage projects, project teams, and clients.
- Must demonstrate a collaborative attitude in working with members of the team.
- Familiarity with current market conditions, public and private sector client base in and around the region.
- Able to multi-task and meet various project deadlines
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an Award-Winning Global Engineering, Design & Planning Consultancy that deliver a variety of complex high value projects across the United States, the position offers a highly competitive package and career progression opportunities.