Engineered Products Business
A Midlands based manufacturing business are urgently looking to appoint an Engineering Manager, and the ideal candidate would be immediately available:
- Lead and develop the existing maintenance and engineering teams.
- Be responsible for preventative maintenance as well as reactive maintenance.
- Responsible for leading ongoing CAPEX projects.
- Develop and deliver technical improvements across the site.
- Liaise with the HSE team to ensure all processes conform to Health and Safety requirements.
- A strong understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering – a degree is preferable.
- Significant work experience in an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to conform to HSE requirements.
- Strong communication skills, with experience leading a technical team and liaising with other teams internally.
- History of delivering technical improvements within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work within and understand cost control.