Internal Sales Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent building materials producer and distributer of concrete that supply some of the most respected names in the construction industry. With nationwide coverage, the company are in a period of rapid growth whilst diversifying their product range. The business aims to develop through the expertise and quality of their teams, to create sustainable growth for the future. Therefore, the company is committed to supporting their employees, offering competitive benefits and internal progression opportunities; whilst they’re looking for innovative individuals to continue to drive the business forward.
The Internal Sales Manager will be an innovative individual that will have the opportunity to manage client accounts, maximising sales output, and to create new relationships with prospective clients in their allocated region. The candidate will also bring industry knowledge from the building products sector, whilst the company will provide an excellent internal progression structure to support you on your career.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Driving sales and creating established relationships with new clients to ensure the successful growth of the business.
- Managing existing client accounts, ensuring excellent customer service, while ensuring the full product range has been offered to maximise sales.
- Able to take a client brief, create quotes and convert to secure projects across your region.
- Ensure clear communication with others members of the team including the business development manager within their region.
- To keep up to date with current market trends, potentially challenges, and competitor activity.
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic Internal Sales Manager with a record of achieving targets and having growth within their region.
- Experience in the building products sector is essential.
- An individual that can clearly communicate and establish meaningful client relationships.
- A well organised individual, that can work autonomously manging their own schedule whilst also collaborating with other team members nationally.
What is on offer:
- Exceptional Salary package and benefits. Please contact Isabel Thompson via email@example.com for further details.