Operations Director – Soft Facilities Services
Our client is a successful and established Facilities Management Services Provider with a strong presence and expertise in delivering Soft Services across a range of sectors. This position is an opportunity to work with a growing company in the UK market. This is a fresh challenge for a talented manager to run the operations of a National organisation.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be comfortable implementing company strategies, and confident in challenging policies where improvement opportunities exist. You will ensure the strategic and tactical business objectives as well as values and behaviours are embedded into the client’s practice. You will be responsible for ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing leadership for the operations functions and working with the senior management and leadership team.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- P&L and commercial performance responsibility for operational contracts, setting and adhering to budgets.
- Considerable experience in an FM leadership senior management role.
- Excellent relationship management at all levels.
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract.
- Experience of leading a large team and significant budget.
- Experience within a multi service line FM environment.
- Work closely with our client’s new business team to create compelling and cost-effective service delivery models.
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and create compelling cases for business change and improvement relating to soft services.
- Work closely with our client’s procurement team to establish an effective supply chain capable of meeting our business and customer needs.
- To participate in developing and implementing new standards and procedures.
- Utilise development skills and motivation techniques to support operations in their ability to maximise employee’s productivity and satisfaction.
- Identify sustainable methods of service delivery including the increase of automated services to enhance delivery and wellness.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar senior client facing management role within the soft services industry.
- Commercial office and Public Facilities Management.
- Good MS Office.
- People manager.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to innovate and create solutions.
- Capable of diversity of thought and be open minded.
- Sets high standards of self-achievement.
- Be able to communicate with all layers of an organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to accept change, challenge and be a team player.
What is on offer:
- Exceptional Salary package and benefits.
Please contact Callum Keeley for further details 0113 487 9300.