This client is a West Yorkshire based manufacturer of textiles. They have a vision to grow the business substantially over the next four to five years and they are looking for experienced manufacturing professional to lead them on that journey.
- Responsible for a team of circa 40 production staff.
- Growing and developing a lean culture and encouraging this across the business.
- Ensuring labour and material resources are consistently utilised as efficiently as possible.
- To ensure communication with colleagues internally is maintained, including meetings at shift change over.
- Constantly review and update KPI’s to ensure staff are working as efficiently as possible.
- Make sure that health and safety procedures are adhered to throughout the manufacturing process.
- To work closely with other internal teams to ensure business targets are discussed and as consistently as possible.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in managing production team of 15+
- Proven experience of implementing lean strategies.
- Experience of a manufacturing operation that is high mix.
- A natural desire to continually improve both yourself and individuals around you.
- An ability to lead and inspire those around you.