TS Grales Construction and Infrastructure (C&I) Practice are recruiting for a Senior Highway Engineer on behalf of a Global Multi-disciplined Engineering and Design Consulting Firm in New York.
Due to projects wins, our client is looking to further strengthen their growing Transportation group in New York City, this position is responsible for providing engineering for detailed design of major road and highway projects.
- This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Optimize plan, profiles and cross sections integrating drainage and utility information. Generate temporary and permanent construction quantities and use visualization to resolve conflicts.
- Capable of supporting multi-disciplinary design development teams for project execution
- New York Professional Engineering License
- 10 years engineering design experience of major road and highway projects.
- New York State DOT project experience
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.