Our client is a division of a leading global FMCG business. They are the leader in their field for producing highly innovative products that are sold at most major retailers nationally.
As part of its continued focus on improving operational performance and profitability they have an exciting opportunity for a Site Director at one of their major UK sites. The role is based at their facility in the North East of England.
The Site Director will take control of a highly automated 24/7 facility. They must be a visible and engaging leader that has the ability to develop what is an extremely capable team to achieve improvements across all areas of the facility. They must bring world class manufacturing disciplines and skills that will drive continuous improvement and operational performance to further enhance their reputation as best in market with customers.
- Ensure site performance and KPIs’ are achieved – output, quality and financial performance/conversion cost
- Manage daily site operations and develop the management team
- Ensure corporate health & safety standards are delivered
- Prepare, analyse and issue production and performance reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Manage and site costs ensuring budget targets are achieved
- Contribute to the wider UK operational strategy
The Site Director will have:
- Previous senior operations or site leadership experience gained in a world class high volume manufacturing business
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change ideally in a highly automated environment
- An ability to influence staff at all levels, working across production, supply chain, quality, HSE, engineering projects and maintenance
- A proven background in engaging with key stakeholders and working proactively with customers
- Ideally degree educated in an engineering discipline
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with progression opportunities available in the UK and globally.