A specialist within the Storage Systems sector. Providing a range of different products from Pallet Racking, Shelving through to Mezzanine Floors. My client manages the whole process from initial design right through to construction and installation.
The purpose of the Storage Systems Project Manager will be to manage multiple complex projects across a specific geographical location. Each project will need to be managed to detailed standards, taking into consideration: safety, quality, time and cost. The Storage Systems Project Manager will be responsible for carrying out site meetings, surveys, contract delivery planning, construction and project handover.
The Storage Systems Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all client relationships and being the first point of contact.
- Ensuring each project is delivered to CDM regulations.
- Managing the full life cycle of the project - From being awarded the contract right through to project handover.
- Managing delivery of raw materials – Making sure they’re on time and to the right specification.
- Making sure margins are healthy and the budget isn’t breached.
- Building strong relationships with clients for repeat business and satisfaction.
- Overseeing the onsite teams including contractors and fitters.
The Storage Systems Project Manager will need to have the following skills:
- Degree educated – Engineering or Sciences (ideally).
- Have passed SMSTS.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
What’s on offer
£30,000 to £40,000 + Car.