A distributor of steel structures including Pallet Racking, Cantilever Racking, Mezzanine Floors and Cantilever Canopies. They manage the whole process from initial design to manufacture and installation.
The purpose the Technical Sales Manager will be to generate new business through proactively speaking to businesses in a range of different sectors including Retail, Food & Beverage and Industrial Manufacturing.
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads.
- Preparing quotations, tenders, presentations and negotiating contracts.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
The Technical Sales Manager will have:
- Experience of selling Mezzanine Floors and/or other storage solutions.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
What’s on offer
£30,000 to £35,000 + Car + Commission.